Monday, June 23, 2008

GOD'S SOLDIERS CALLED TO ADVANCE THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Another piece of non-negotiable armour for those who are in the battle field for GOD'S KINGDOM:The Helmet of Salvation!
Today take up the helmet of Salvation & recognise that your (my ) SALVATION can only be found in the LORD JESUS CHRIST. I cover my mind with Him, I desire that He put His mind within me, let my thoughts be His thoughts, let His love for a lost & broken world be my love. I replace my own self-centred, carnal reactions & thought processes to the mind of CHRIST. Grant me ( all ) who call on the name of Jesus the wisdom to discern thoughts that come from mere intellectual double talk , if you really want to check out God's opinion on this I encourage you to read COLOSSIANS CHAPTER 2 in 'THE MESSAGE BIBLE'.Open my heart to love your WORD , to speak it, breathe it , live it , help me to lay up your WORD in my heart that I might not sin against you O GOD!May Your Word be ever over my mind like a helmet of strength, which satan's projected thoughts cannot , will not penetrate . Forgive me for ever neglecting this piece of spiritual ARMOUR and I just praise you JESUS for dying for me and indeed a whole world that we all may be SAVED through your precious blood . I freely place by faith your HELMET OF SALVATION upon my whole being.
EPHESIANS 6:10-18

No comments: