Sunday, June 22, 2008

GOD'S SOLDIERS AT WAR ....KNOW VICTORY

THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT: Continue to lay hold of THe Sword of The Spirit , the WORD of GOD. Learn to embrace it's inerrant message of truth & power. Humbly ask The Holy Spirit to guide you into true understanding of the message of The WORD. Grant to me the discipline& dedication to memorise the LIVING WORD , & to saturate my mind , body & spirit with it's truth & power. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ & by the ministry of The Holy Spirit, grant to me the wisdom to always apply the WORD OF GOD in every situation I find myself in. May I use the Word as JESUS did when the enemy of darkness attempts to defer, distract, delay and destruct God's perfect will for my life. Hebrews 4:12-13 says it all :"FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS LIVING & ACTIVE.SHARPER THAN ANY DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD, IT PENETRATES EVEN TO DIVIDING SOUL & SPIRIT,JOINTS AND MARROW, IT JUDGES THE THOUGHTS & ATTITUDES OF THE HEART. v.13. NOTHING IN ALL CREATION IS HIDDEN FROM GOD'S SIGHT. EVERYTHING IS UNCOVERED & LAID BARE BEFORE THE EYES OF HIM TO WHOM WE MUST GIVE ACCOUNT." By the way the WORD OF GOD stands alone and God watches over His word to perform it in all creation. So be very careful when you criticise , abuse or disbelieve the power of the WORD OF GOD!

Blessings to you all today & much GRACE!

MARNEY

No comments: