Tuesday, June 17, 2008

GOD'S SOLDIERS AT WAR ....KNOW VICTORY

Following on with the Armour of God that we are invited to have as a non-negotiable in our weapons of LOVE, GRACE & TRUTH. Today I will write a prayer on the BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS as contained in Ephesians 6 :14 : Today Lord I repudiate any dependence I may have upon my own goodness or self-righteousness , which will not do in the eyes of God, nor will it be effective to combat the forces of darkness. I in Jesus' name embrace God's righteouness that is mine by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. I look to the HOLY SPIRIT to be effecting righteous actions , pure thoughts, and holy attitudes in my life. I hold up the righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ to defeat any temptation that comes my way on any given day and this will defeat satan's attempts to distract, delay, defer or destroy my being effective for the Kingdom of God today & any day to come. I affirm that my victory is won and lived out by my Saviour. I eagerly ask and expect that the Lord Jesus Christ shall live His righteousness through me. Through the precious blood of Jesus , cleanse me from all my sins of omission and commission. Let me walk in a HOLY and CLEAN manner that honours God and defeats the world , the flesh and the devil.Help me to believe with all my heart your Word which reminds me to confess any & every unholy action, word or deed on a regular basis : PSALM 51 and really if I sin as 1 Corinthians 10 ;12-13 it is because I have made a choice to do so . Help me to keep in that place where I long for the breastplate of righteousness on a daily basis and may there be VICTORY for your GLORY.

Blessings to readers today
MARNEY

No comments: