Thursday, June 12, 2008

GOD IS A RESPECTOR OF HIS BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

Today I want to share an important Biblical understanding that I need to remember and maybe some thought provoking ideas for others to pray about.
1. We all need to pray for a constant "fresh revelation'' from the Holy Spirit in our own lives and the life of the Bride of Christ.
2.God is a respector of His holy standards :PURITY
3.It is God's definition of FAITH that counts not our own.Hebrews 11
4.Jesus longs for HOLY INTIMACY from us not our intellectual or emotional rhetoric on any given subject.
5.The Lord God Almighty honours His WORD above all others.PSALM119
6.JESUS invites us to a life of reckless abandonment , not cozy pigeon religion!
Please Read 1 CORINTHIANS 1:18-31 answers alot of our presumptious opinions.
Verse 18-19 'FOR THE MESSAGE OF THE CROSS IS FOOLISHNESS TO THOSE WHO ARE PERISHING , BUT TO US WHO ARE BEING SAVED IT IS THE POWER OF GOD". v.19 "FOR IT IS WRITTEN :"I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE; THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE INTELLIGENT I WILL FRUSTRATE."
Please keep reading these verses and remember just when you & I think that we have God all "boxed -up" , He keeps breaking out ...........just look at the life of JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I for one am grateful that I cannot make God to be small and comfortable for ME.......how tragic if we settled for such a bland religious experience.
REMEMBER YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT JESUS IS GOING TO DO NEXT......HALLELUJAH!

3 comments:

St Gregory The 10th said...

Hello Marney, This is Greg one of James friends. We have meet a few times. Last time was when i came along to a Salvo event at the Waverly Temple i believe and had McDonalds afterward.
I am writing to you not to comment on the blog i am sorry but they are good and thought provoking, which is good. I would love another opportunity to discuss topics of God with you. I have a great hunger to know more and would love to discuss these things with other believers.
There are still issues i have with life that i would love to receive prayer over in order to over come my concerns.
I am slowly being convinced to write blogs with James directing me to do so still not 100% convinced. But i will give you my e-mail address, i would love to hear from you i need guidence i feel the holy spirit is telling me and wishes me to seek it.

God Bless ! ! !

Greg

P.s. my e-mail address is gregory_peterson@hotmail.com
Thank you, i wish you well.

Anonymous said...

Did Jesus die for Satan too?

Anonymous said...

David satan made his own choice about leaving the love , safety & salvation of Jesus blood which flows from the cross, and the ongoing resurrection life & power which can be ours today . Satan chose and still chooses to reject the love , mercy & grace of Jesus.Read Revelation 12 :7-17 worth reading . Marney