Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Truth is Jesus really is above all OUR OWN OPINIONS.

I hear alot of opinions today about many many things. And quite frankly I need to remind everyone , myself most of all that our opinions as good as we may think they are when seen in the light of ETERNITY don't really mean as much as what JESUS says and in particular what The Word of God requires of us .

For example MATTHEW 28 is not the Great Option , it is the Great Commission , Jesus said it , that means we lovingly obey what He has commanded us to do & be.

Either we live , talk , act believe JESUS IS LORD or we don't. There can be no compromise on this BIBLICAL , GOD -GIVEN TRUTH.

Here is some thoughts from Nehemiah 6 for you , have a read dear friends.....

1. PEOPLE ARE TALKING(Godly words or ungodly)

2.ENEMIES ARE LISTENING(Nehemiah6:1-2)

3.EVERYONE IS WATCHING (including FATHER , SON & HOLY SPIRIT)

4.JESUS IS STILL WAITING FOR HIS BRIDE TO BE WHO WE ARE CALLED TO BE.



From myself , and I pray for you & I that we would faithfully just stop repeating our great OPINIONATED thoughts and start repenting of our carnality and may Jesus really be LORD of our lives.

I am praying for us all.

JESUS HELP US GET OVER "OURSELVES".

No comments: