Tuesday, December 11, 2007

BE EVEN MORE INFECTIOUS WITH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST

I can only imagine how our world would change IF those of us who call ourselves Christians would Love like Jesus loves, see through Jesus' eyes, respond the way Jesus would respond, forgive the way Jesus forgives , be obedient to GOD the way Jesus obeyed the Father's will.
I can only IMAGINE........!
I was once very privileged to visit Dr. Paul Yhonggi Cho's Church in Seoul , KOREA, and there I witnessed that which I had always believed to be true , a great many people passionately worshipping, serving , Jesus all with what seemed to me in one accord!!! Amazing yes! Inspiring absolutely! Birthing vision in me , abundantly. Thank you God for such a opportunity and glimpse of what can be a reality , this side of ETERNITY.
Today spread the good news of JESUS CHRIST & start being infectious with His presence in your life.
ROMANS 12:9-11
"LET YOUR LOVE BE SINCERE( A REAL THING):HATE WHAT IS EVIL ( loathe all ungodliness,turn in horror from wickedness), but hold fast to that which is good. Love one another with brotherly affection (as members of one family), giving precedence and showing honour to one another. NEVER flag in zeal, & in earnest endeavour: be AGLOW & BURNING with The SPIRIT, serving the LORD".

Let us start something today, a JESUS REVIVAL !!!!!!

1 comment:

Darren Lamotte said...

Thanks Marney I have been thinking similar thoughts these last few days. The song "I can only imagine" has been ringing through my head, and the amazing thought of what it will be like to stand in Gods presence. But if I dont tell the world today, then I may not get to experience that tomorrow ! Bring on Revival ! We want it but more importantly we NEED IT !

God Bless, with all my love.
Darren L