Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Innkeeper missed his moment, don't you!

As I prepare my heart on this Christmas Eve, I feel a great sense of the presence of Jesus! Jesus is alive, He was born,lived,and died that we may be saved from our sins, our flesh, our own rebellion, and Jesus rose again that we might experience resurrection life and power. That my friends is worth celebrating this Christmas day!! Please make sure in your own lives that you allow Jesus & His perfect will to be birthed in your life today, don't get caught as the inkeeper did in Luke 2 :7 in not being aware or prepared for the Saviour to be born in that inn.What a tragedy , so close , and yet because of no awareness or opennes missed JESUS 'birth!!!(so far).

"And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths , & laid Him in a manger , because there was NO ROOM for them in the inn."
How would you like that epitaph of your life , the person who missed the birth of Jesus because they made no room for Jesus! How awful ! Well I don't intend to let that occur in my life , what about you my dear friends???
May you each know the love , passion and joy of living on the edge for Jesus (this Christmas),and may you experience the reckless abandonment of getting out of the comfortable Christianity boat this season and let JESUS truly be LORD and KING of your life.

You are all in my prayers!
MARNEY

1 comment:

Simon Mapleback said...

I am praying that you and Len (and the rest of the family) will have a great, relaxing, happy and safe Christmas!

God bless you guys continually!!