Sunday, December 2, 2007

STANDING STRONG IN JESUS

2Peter 1:3 "HIS DIVINE POWER HAS GIVEN TO US ALL THINGS THAT PERTAIN TO LIFE & GODLINESS, THROUGH THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIM WHO CALLED US BY HIS GLORY"
1. Receive the promise of God's Spirit.
2. Looking unto Jesus in every situation , every day , every way , through every battle .
3. Remember Jesus is full of Grace & Truth, we all need to imitate HIS nature (not my own).
4. Beware of "DECEPTION" : Matthew 24 (READ IT).
5.Hold onto The Word of God , Hebrews 4:11-13 . ''For the word of God is living & powerful & sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul & spirit...discerner of the thoughts & motives of the heart."
6. Realise Jesus may come today ,stop wasting His time in Your life.
7.Live your dash _ for Jesus' Glory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marney,

I am not a blogger, I don't have that much to say but I am amazed every day how God places in front of me messages that are just right for that time.

How in the world I found your site is beyond me but I am thankful because I am encouraged

Thanks for the reminder of what it is all about (JESUS).

There is a spiritual battle raging in my life at this time and I am so desperate to continue STANDING STRONG IN JESUS name.


Can I put forward some prayer request to you and anyone who reads this?

Pray for me and my family
Pray for our corps.(The people)
Pray for our officers.
Pray for healing.

God Bless

MC.

PS. We will continue to pray for you, Len and you family.

Brian's Blog said...

I am reminded of the chorus,
'I want to live right, that God may use me at any time and anywhere:'
Living right, spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Total preparedness for God's service.


Lord, fulfill the prayer requests of MC, in Jesus wonderful name. Amen.