Wednesday, February 27, 2008

THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS YOU ON HIS MIND

The Holy Spirit is calling His people to be faithful to His bidding ,now is the acceptable time to step up to the joy of being spiritually passionate about Jesus' calling upon your life and let us do His work together now!
King David had a passion for the House of God. In 1 Chronicles 29;3-5 ''Morever , because I have set my affection on the house of my God, I have given to the house of my God , I have given to the house of my God, over and above all that I have prepared for the holy house , my own special treasure of gold and silver; three thousand talents of gold, of the gold of Ophir and seven thousand talents of refined silver...........Who then is willing to consecrate themselves THIS DAY to the House of the Lord?" The Holy Spirit is asking you the same question today , He has your number, He has called your name and now HE needs your Holy Passion to be zealous for the House of God .
Spiritual Passion is expressed with love for Jesus, His people, His house , His perfect will. When you find yourself cooling towards the Lord there is a noticeable lack of hunger for hearing God's word, prayer, even worship becomes a dutiful chore . Today give to God the gold & siver of your life , just say YES! YES! YES! Who today has the courage to say WHATEVER, WHERVER, WHENEVER, JESUS??? I am afraid that mere rhetoric will not suffice for this calling, neither will a weekly routine offering , JESUS is wanting your whole passion to do His perfect will . Please stop playing games , get Holy, get with it , and then you can say I have The Holy Spirit on my mind. Then indeed we will make the advances we need to against the kingdom of darkness. Let The Holy Sprit set you ablaze with His glory and others will catch the flame of the Passion of Jesus!

No comments: