Sunday, February 3, 2008

COME ,CHANGE THE WORLD NOW, NOW!!!!

Until the future of the world matters more to the church, than the future of the church ,then
the church has no future! What do you think??? Lost people matter to God and I want to do and be where He would be , every day ,every way, with myself out of the way !
I am called as many others are to love people the way Jesus loves them, to see people the way He sees them and to speak His life giving words as He would speak them to as many as I can , whilst I can, wherever I can.
When we love the people nobody else cares about , Jesus will bring the people everybody cares about,and I think that would mean REVIVAL for us as God's Army!!!!
Please give up your small ambitions and COME, CHANGE THE WORLD NOW , NOW , NOW!
You are needed!
JEREMIAH 1:5 ''BEFORE I FORMED YOU IN THE WOMB I KNEW YOU ; BEFORE YOU WERE BORN I SANCTIFIED YOU ; I ORDAINED YOU A PROPHET TO THE NATIONS".
The spiritual crisis in Australia is acute , eternal danger is imminent, the only answer is REVIVAL , obedient ,willing , clean vessels available for the Master's use , please ''COME , NOW!!"

No comments: