Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CAN YOU IMAGINE MISSING THE COMING OF JESUS THE FIRST TIME.....HE IS COMING AGAIN!

I often wonder how anyone could have missed the Saviour , JESUS coming the first time as a baby...... & yet sadly will miss His second coming, simply because they are so distracted with so many other issues.
Today I want to remind you that JESUS is coming again & the enemy of our souls will do absolutely anything to distract , delay , defer , deter , your desire to see JESUS .Meditate on MATTHEW 24 & you will read sobering words from JESUS........think about them , pray about them , respond to JESUS speaking into your mind, heart & spirit. I came across these thoughts recently written by an unknown author....please consider !
If I were the devil , I would : Gain control of the most powerful nations in the world delude their minds into thinking that they had come from man's effort instead of God's.
I would promote an attitude of loving things & using people, instead of the other way around, I would dupe entire states to rely on gambling for their state revenue.
I would convince people that character is not an issue when it comes to life's value systems. I would make it legal to take lives of unborn babies& make it socially acceptable to even consider taking one's own life.
If I were the devil, I would........Cheapen human life as much as possible, so that lives of animals are valued over & above human beings. I would come up with drugs that sedate the mind & target the youth , & I would get high profile people to advertise them.
If I were the devil I would......Attack the family backbone of every nation: I would make divorce acceptable , easy & fashionable , because if the family crumbles so does a nation. I would compel people to express their most depraved fantasies on canvas & movie screens & then I would call it art.
I would convince people that right & wrong are determined by a few who call themselves " free-thinkers" & refer to their agenda as politically correct.

If I were the devil, I would also.........Persuade people that the Church is irrelevant & out of date , the Bible is for the naive.
I would dull the minds of Christians & make them believe that prayer is not an essential , that fasting is not necessary & financial giving is when you feel like it.I would whisper lies into Christians ears that would tell them that obedience is not required , neither is faithfulness.

If I were the devil......I would attack all things so slowly , so as not to arouse the anger of the Church , making them dozily unaware that JESUS is coming back soon .....sooner than anyone may think.

Come to think of it , I guess I would leave things pretty much the way they already are !
(as already noted ...author is unknown ) .
Worth pausing to stop, reflect & pray upon. JESUS IS COMING AGAIN .....ARE YOU READY TO MEET HIM?

Blessings & praying for you all .
MARNEY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love what u write Marney. Always excites me and wanting more of Jesus.
Bless you heaps xxxx