Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WHATEVER THE QUESTION .......JESUS WILL ALWAYS BE THE ANSWER....ALWAYS

Chelsea Lee Turner has just turned 5 and she has a keen grip on the miracle presence & power of JESUS.
Chels preaches on her trampoline, in her loungeroom , in her bedroom , & to her friends ......!
Her latest sermon is : 'WITH JESUS , EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED'. I as her NARNEY asked if I could use her sermon seed & she was quite excited for the WORD to get out.
So today as you approach this Christmas I would encourage you to expect the unexpected , especially when it comes to the love , life & presence of JESUS .........the day of miracles is never over , not now , not ever! Whatever you are facing JESUS is now & always will be the incredible answer. ''FOR WITH GOD NOTHING ......NOTHING ...NOTHING..IS IMPOSSIBLE." I love the verse of that chorus : ''I AM NOT SATISFIED -DOING CHURCH MY OWN WAY,I AM NOT SATISFIED TO HAVE THE FORM & NOT THE POWER - I'M NOT SATISFIED - THERE IS NO-ONE IN MY LIFE BUT YOU....I BELIEVE IN YOU ,THAT BEING JESUS."Yes dear friends over these days please be expectant for the miracles that come from the heart of JESUS into your life.And by the way if a 5 year old can witness to this Biblical truth , why don't we the adults have a go ?
I am praying for you all !

MARNEY

No comments: