Sunday, November 30, 2008

CHOOSE WHOM YOU WILL SERVE?

Some people have said to me throughout the years that : 'you christians are all brainwashed'.My response to that statement is :'everyone is influenced ( brainwashed ) by something or someone , I have intentionally chosen who will wash my brains .....HIS name is JESUS!Read JOSHUA 24:15 "CHOOSE FOR YOURSELVES THIS DAY -WHOM YOU WILL SERVE . AS FOR ME & MY HOUSE , WE WILL SERVE THE LORD."Life is all about choices ...what we think about is our choice , who we keep company with is our choice , who & what we value are all our choices. Whom we worship is up to you & I , and even in not making a choice ,we make a choice.I continue to choose daily to worship JESUS the SAVIOUR of the world, I continue day by day to live for Him & allow His words to wash me, my mind , my heart , my mouth, my motives , my actions, my desires......all for JESUS' glory & the best outcomes I could ever possibly desire for my own life .If you choose anyone or anything before JESUS understand that you choose a path that will ultimately lead to nowhere. Jesus said in JOHN 14;6 "I AM THE WAY,THE TRUTH & THE LIFE . NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME."That is it , JESUS has said it , I believe it , & actually that settles it. Yes, I have chosen who will wash my life HE is THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD ......JESUS CHRIST ...LORD GOD, KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS. Please choose JESUS today , He loves you & longs to have you to be with HIM throughout all ETERNITY.
Jesus came as a baby the first time , hence we celebrate CHRISTMAS ! But the WORD says He is coming again & on that day every knee will bow & every tongue will confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. So today choose wisely !

Praying for you all .

MARNEY

No comments: