Tuesday, May 6, 2008

ATTITUDE DETERMINES ALTITUDE

Well....well...well it seems that there has been some interesting comments appearing whilst I have been away and to ANON.... all I can say to you is that Jesus loves you so much, secondly to others the power of the name of JESUS , the fire of The Holy Spirit and the grace of God the Father is more than enough to handle any opposition to the advancement of the KINGDOM OF GOD. Yes I am back , so full of the blessing of the Lord and ready to roll with this next season of ministry.I sensed that there would be spiritual war as we returned from such a reviving time and of course the enemy of our souls is busy in people's minds, and hearts. I want to encourage all who are God chasers .... keep chasing Him , His Word, His will , His purpose , His power , His death & Resurrection life . All around this earth lines are being drawn up and people are either pressing into JESUS LOVE, HIS LIFE , HIS WORD or there is the other choices of proud, passionate paid up paganism, or just doing the "religious thing".As for me I choose to continue being everything I am called to be (whether others understand or not ), I will not , indeed cannot back down , back off or cool off from the presence of God's Holy fire.I am secure in Him and I am called to speak up and out HIS WORD , whatever response comes. Like the disciples on the Emmaus rd. I pray to have a Word washed mind and a burning heart as I walk and listen to the voice of Jesus. I heard many wonderful sermons whilst being away, about Jesus second coming and I long that all may be ready to meet Him , face to face when we either go to be with Him or when He comes back to this earth.
I will leave you today with God's word O. Testament Joseph in Genesis chapters 39 to 47 read it (do yourself a favour), now there is a man after
God's own heart who gave up small mindedness and changed the world he lived in at that time , despite hate , ridicule , jealousy, hatred, temptation, misunderstanding etc...etc... If you can honestly say you have been as faithful I would love to hear from you . In God's view if we are in Him then we are secure servants who do (incarnationally ) CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no time for small , petty, miniscule , pontificating or thinking . Please for Jesus' sake just obey His voice , oh, by the way read His word and pray Psalm 51 then you will understand others. More importantly the sense of URGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings to you all!

No comments: