Thursday, May 8, 2008

IF YOU DON'T ALLOW JESUS TO DEAL WITH SELF .or....SELF WILL DESTROY YOU.

To all readers today a Word from God's Word ..... perhaps there will be fertile soil with hearts open to receive . Galatians 2:19-21"FOR THROUGH THE LAW I DIED TO THE LAW SO THAT I MIGHT LIVE FOR GOD. v.20 I HAVE BEEN CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST & I NO LONGER LIVE, BUT CHRIST LIVES IN ME. THE LIFE I LIVE IN THE BODY , I LIVE BY FAITH IN THE SON OF GOD, WHO LOVED ME AND GAVE HIMSELF FOR ME.v.21 I DO NOT SET ASIDE THE GRACE OF GOD, FOR IF RIGHTEOUSNESS COULD BE GAINED THROUGH THE LAW, CHRIST DIED FOR NOTHING."His designs , not mine! His will not my self-justification, His tight & right life I hunger for , not religious self-righteousness. If I / you don't deal with death to self the consequences are great , the stakes are high, people will not benefit from your ministry , rather they will at the very best hear our fleshly opinions. And as a Disciple of Jesus others are longing to see , hear , feel, think JESUS.....JESUS......JESUS! If this is offensive to you , I can only pray that Jesus' love will overwhelm you to the point that you choose to run to the Cross and pray for mercy from the gracious love of Jesus. God will not force you to be His person or do His will , He is an awesome respecter of Human will. The Lord will never bless us beyond our consent given to Him. As we approach Pentecost , the coming of The Holy Spirit upon the earth , I want Holy fire to heat up & eat up any sin in my life , so that I am fit for the Masters' use . HOW ABOUT YOU????????????????? Any comments from ANON?
I pray that indeed The Salvation Army of which I am a part will indeed experience another PENTECOST............PLEASE LORD :"SEND THE FIRE.''

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marney Turner said...

David I have deleted some of your comments because I can only think that your painful comments may not be affirming to other readers. If you would care to meet up with Len & myself , we would honestly be open to share with you. Awaiting your response in prayerful anticipation!

Marney Turner (Major)

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for your offer.

I cannot justify taking your time from your valuable and worthwhile mission in assisting others far less fortunate than myself.