Tuesday, September 21, 2010

JESUS WILL FOR MY LIFE , HOW DO I KNOW IT???

I have been in Christian ministry for almost 29 years and one of the main spiritual questions I continue to be asked is how do I know Jesus perfect will for my life . I would contend that most people actually do know what the Spirit of God is asking of them , it is really that they want a more comfortable option !
Today if you are wrestling with the will of God in your life can I suggest a few thoughts for you to ponder : Read Romans 12 :1-2 these verses are clearly laid out for us all , I will draw your attention to particularly verse 2 ''DO NOT CONFORM ANY LONGER TO THE PATTERN OF THIS WORLD, BUT BE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND. THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TEST & APPROVE WHAT GOD'S WILL IS ....HIS GOOD , PLEASING & PERFECT WILL ."
If you are more in the WORD than in the world you will always be aware of the heart & mind of Christ and what He requires of you , make no mistake about that . If you are choosing to be carnally minded more than heavenly minded then of course there will be continual hesitancy about the perception of the will of God in your life .
Also if your flesh is allowed to reign supreme and this aspect leads you in your daily choices then this will constantly be an obstruction to your walk in Christ , leading to constant defeat and a joyless experience , not to mention the fact that others will miss out on the blessing that should of been theirs because you were obedient to the call of Jesus upon your life .
I intend to continue this important topic over these days as I believe there is much to be taught on this subject .
I will conclude today's reflection by saying really God's will for your life is all about Jesus , and if not about Him then it is about actually nothing of ETERNAL IMPORTANCE, this I believe to be of the utmost truth.
Today if you are legitimately and honestly searching out God's will for your life then can I say spend a day (at least ) I would recommend much longer on your knees, fasting , and in the WORD , put your own agenda aside and listen to Jesus and He will surely speak His truth into your life .... you then have the awesome task to OBEY .
I leave with you today COLOSSIANS 3 ; 1_3
Praying for you all today!

MARNEY

No comments: