Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WHEN LOVE TAKES YOU IN EVERYTHING CHANGES

When I visited the Northern Territory in recent days I was reminded of how precious is the relationships we share with others who love us simply for no other reason than that pure acceptance and ongoing love .
I used to go to school at a place called YUENDUMU (4-5hours ) north , west from Alice Springs and it was at this place I learned what acceptance really felt like. I was the only white child in a school of 250 Aboriginal children and these beautiful people really displayed to me the power of the love of JESUS. You see they had simply been accepting of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and as such openly displayed what Jesus taught : Love one another as I have loved you! In recent days I met some of my school friends ( now much more mature ) , but with the same childlike grace , love , acceptance and non-judgmental responses.
That experience made me cry ......reflect and cry some more ! Why? Because generally it is extremely rare to see , feel and receive such a loving acceptance in our culture today. I want to be part of the answer to this world's hardness , not part of the ongoing hurt, pain and problems.
I want to say to my readers today ......just look at people the way Jesus would....love the way Jesus would love ... forgive the way Jesus forgives you and most of all as Jesus said in MATTHEW 7:1-4 ''DO NOT JUDGE ,OR YOU TOO WILL BE JUDGED . FOR IN THE SAME WAY YOU JUDGE OTHERS, YOU WILL BE JUDGED & WITH THE MEASURE YOU USE, IT WILL BE MEASURED TO YOU.........."
Grace & Peace & most of all JESUS'LOVE to all my readers today !

MARNEY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marney, you have not posted my comment requesting answers to my questions posed regarding hell, nor have you answered them in any subsequent post or comment. I understand you are busy, however I would really appreciate your thoughts on these matters. My past experience with various bloggers in their inability and/or unwillingness to answer the tough questions - they simply ignore them.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up!!!

Your doing a great job, everywhere you go...

Thanks you Marney for teaching me so much on Gods great love for us

God Bless

Sarah