Monday, September 1, 2008

PRAYER THAT MOVES THE MOUNTAINS YOU HAVE IN YOUR JOURNEY

Do you have any mountains today ? Mountains of grief , depression, hurt , pain,challenge in general can prevent you from seeing all that JESUS can do to support you through those challenges.
I have had and continue to have many daily potential challenges in ministry , in my personal life , in so many areas of my journey and yet I simply have realised that God really is able , more than able to address every single one of these potential mountains . In physical stature I am quite small & there are moments when I feel as if I am facing ''Goliath's" , in all kinds of different ways ..........BUT I know and believe just as that little shepherd boy called David was able to defeat the enemy of God's people , so I dare to believe in the same mighty living God for my mountains of challenge . Today I want to encourage you with a WORD of "support", from the Scriptures :Ephesians 3 :20-21 "NOW TO HIM WHO IS ABLE TO DO IMMEASURABLY MORE THAN ALL WE ASK OR IMAGINE, ACCORDING TO POWER THAT IS AT WORK WITHIN US, TO HIM BE GLORY IN THE CHURCH AND IN CHRIST JESUS THROUGHOUT ALL GENERATIONS FOR EVER AND EVER !"
You see Goliath in many soldier's views was too big to hit , David looked and said :''too big to miss !"
Prayer is the difference , faithful praying with all that is within you to the living God will ALWAYS bring results , yes always .......because Jesus said so & He is not a liar !
In Matthew chapter 6 Jesus says repeatedly : 'WHEN YOU PRAY' .....not if , (He also said ) , : 'WHEN YOU FAST'......not if , (He also said ) 'WHEN YOU GIVE '.....not if !Just know that the power of Jesus and the living God is at work when we are on our knees in humility before Him.
God longs for you to cease being anxious about "whatever'', and start believing as you really pray to THE GREAT ......I AM .
If you looking at a insurmountable mountain ....identify it and let God deal with it , He is actually more prepared for the process and will be faithful to all that He promises in regard to your mountain today !


I am praying for you all and ask that JESUS will bring you His peace today.
MARNEY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ephesians 3:20 is one of my favourite verses, lovely to see someone else putting it in capitals!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like you have asked God to do much given the miserable state of the world.

You've had over 2000 years to prove yourselves. Time is up, now get lost.