Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ISN'T IT COMFORTING TO KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL WORKS IN PROGRESS

Spiritually speaking isn't it encouraging to know that we are all in GOD'S REHABILITATION care group.
When it comes to matters of ETERNITY we all are in need of the daily saving grace of JESUS.
John Newton said two powerful statements : 1. I am a great sinner .
2. I have an even greater SAVIOUR, His name is JESUS!
Today as you contemplate your challenges and circumstances of life , be encouraged that God loves you with an unending love , that wants to see you "safe" and "growing in grace & truth".
I am constantly amazed at the ongoing opportunities that are afforded to me through life's circumstances and the people I meet day dy day. All of us are really works in progress who are lovingly encouraged to "grow up" in our spiritual , emotional, and intellectual development. We all of course have a choice as to whether or not we decide to respond to that invitation in the positive or the negative. That is completely our choice!
Can I suggest that today you choose to mature to the next level in your development......I know for some this is completely out of our comfort zone and then there is the issue of leaving that which is tried and true........,familiar, safe !But can I say that the Lord is always looking for people who say "yes'' I want to go to the next level , I want to advance to another learning curve in the economy of God's training ground.
How do you see yourself today ? The more I interact with people and see myself the more I know I need to learn!
At least I am really prepared to allow THe Holy Spirit access into my life to do that which He sees in me ..... and of course He doesn't only see the problems He also sees the potential, as He does in your life.
Be encouraged......this is not the end of your story or mine , if you are alive and reading this that means God is still lovingly calling you to Himself and really wooing you to realise it is time to advance to His next level in your journey of life & faith.
If all we do is stagnate we are in danger of polluting others ......don't sell out to that experience in your life. COME, says JESUS : GROW UP
SHOW UP & GIVE UP YOUR SMALL VISION , let me show you my plan for your life . I think you will find that His plan is something far better than you could possibly imagine.
I am and ever will be a work in progress , but I trust the Saviour who is shaping me day by day , why not consider doing the same .

If you have a Bible perhaps you would like to read JEREMIAH 18............thought provoking!

Blessings to you each today.

MARNEY

No comments: