Wednesday, March 31, 2010

REMEMBER THIS EASTER ...IT'S FRIDAY BUT SUNDAY IS COMING !

I have to share today on this maundy Thursday that I am so mindful of the incredible , awesome nature of Good Friday .
I dwell intentionally ,as much as I can upon the Cross Jesus died upon , and this day is given over to reflect upon the absolute love that was poured out by Jesus as He hung & suffered on that cruel cross of Calvary.
Of course the Word of God tells us in 1 Corinthians 1 : 18 ''FOR THE MESSAGE OF THE CROSS IS FOOLISHNESS TO THOSE WHO ARE PERISHING , BUT TO US WHO ARE BEING SAVED IT IS THE POWER OF GOD."
Not everyone this Easter will be focussing upon the Cross , for some it will be chocolate and hot cross buns , for others it will be an excuse (again ) to "party'' , for others it means holidays , family and food , lots of it (again)!
But for me it means giving thanks to JESUS for saving me through His precious blood and knowing forgiveness .
And as great as Friday is , it is a good Friday .....don't ever forget Sunday with RESURRECTION LIFE & POWER IS A COMING !

Jesus bless you over these days!

No comments: