Thursday, July 24, 2008

THE GIFTS & CALLING OF GOD ARE IRREVOCABLE

Romans 11:29 ''FOR GOD'S GIFTS & HIS CALLING ARE IRREVOCABLE."
Wow what a Scriptural reference , yet still how incredible it is that the Lord still gives us all a choice in activating His giftings in our lives & actioning His calling & claims upon our lives. That very sound foundational truth honestly really amazes me , constantly. God respects our free will in every area of our lives ,to the point that He will actually not force us to remain in the safety net of His love , life & desires for our individual journeys of faith. He gives each one of us every day a choice .There is great power in having a choice ,there is also incredible consequences and outcomes when we make the choices we do. And there is always a ripple effect that stretches beyond our own lives into others .
Today I choose to live "full",die empty!
Today I choose to live for JESUS, not myself!
Today I choose to be captured & captivated by Holy optimism & faith , not bitterness or cynacism.
Today I choose to love & forgive , not indulge my own woundedness!
Today I choose life not death !
Today I choose Holy living , not carnal action or thinking!
Today I choose to be led by God's Holy Spirit , not leaning unto my own understanding.
Today I choose to pray , read the Word of God and obey the Saviour that died for me!
Today I choose to be known as a 'love -slave' of Jesus not being a self-serving individual.
Blessings to all my readers today, may you choose what is God's will in your life not what may seem to be a 'good idea'.
I will leave you with Jesus' Words from Matthew 6:24"NO-ONE CAN SERVE TWO MASTERS , FOR EITHER HE WILL HATE THE ONE& LOVE THE OTHER, OR ELSE HE WILL BE LOYAL TO THE ONE & DESPISE THE OTHER . YOU CANNOT SERVE GOD & MONEY."
In fact you cannot serve God with all your heart & totally serve any one or any thing else , that is
for certain!
Use what gifts you have for Jesus' glory , do what He has called you to do ,again for His glory!
MARNEY

1 comment:

Steve. said...

Amen to that. god bless you as you do your bst to walk in the fullness of His call.