Monday, January 21, 2008

JESUS IS CALLING YOU TODAY!

Discerning the voice of Jesus is really much simpler that we create it to be! LISTEN... LISTEN....LISTEN....LISTEN!
Jesus says in Mark 8:34-35"...Whoever desires to come after Me, let them deny themselves take up their cross and follow me. For whoever desires to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for My sake and the gospel's will save it."
The Aussie response : I'm very sorry Lord , I'd love to follow you , but I don't think "religion" is the AUSSIE thing to do ! Football on the other hand is where it's really at and that I'm prepared to tithe to every week at that.
God weeps and looks at us with love, think about my Son then really,honestly tell me if you have the heart to disregard what He has done. Have you the heart enough to see the need , have you heart enough to go, have you heart enough to care for those whom no-one wants to know ,and have you heart enough to say the things that people hate to hear , and battle through Gethsemane in loneliness & fear?
Have you the heart enough to look into Jesus' face and be able to say at the end of your life :"Thank you Jesus I have finished the race."
"Behold to OBEY is better than sacrifice ."
Iam praying for all who are called to run into His open arms , grateful that they are counted worthy to be a servant of the Lord!

No comments: