Monday, March 28, 2011

WHAT DO YOU SEE ? WHAT DOES GOD SEE ?

At times our vision is so obstructed by our own issues that we miss a great work of God ,as well as inner promptings from The Holy Spirit. All kinds of issues hinder us seeing Gods'vision as He wants it to be, apathy, busyness, own ideas , default character traits (not in God), and straight out sin.In Ezekiel 37 God in effect asks the prophet what did he see ....a big question especially from God , the maker of heaven & earth.Ezekiel responds with a spiritually intelligent response in verse 3 :",'O LORD GOD ,YOU KNOW...."Today I believe God is asking His people what do you see ???The issue here is if we see what God sees then we will more likely act & respond the way JESUS would, in our planning , our thinking , our actions , our choices. Today pray that you might see what JESUS sees and compare that to your own vision(physically, emotionally,spiritually)! It is risky , it will take courage, and most certainly obedience, but it will be as light is to darkness and water in a desert. Read EZEKIEL 37 today and be inspired, dare to pray "Help me Jesus to see as you see" , then buckle up with prayer , the Word & opportunities. I SEE A MOUNTAIN, YOU SEE A MIRACLE. I SEE A WASTELAND , YOU SEE A GARDEN. I SEE DRY BONES , YOU SEE AN ARMY. I SEE OBSTACLES , YOU SEE OPPORTUNITIES . I SEE MY SIN , YOU SEE THE BLOOD. I SEE A BABY , YOU SEE THE SAVIOUR. I SEE FAILURE & FEAR , YOU SEE REDEMPTION. I SEE A BEGGAR , YOU SEE A CHILD YOU CREATED. Today people what do you see ????

No comments: