Monday, June 7, 2010

WHAT ARE YOU MOST PASSIONATE ABOUT?????

Whatever that is ...you will FALL the way you LEAN, it really is that simple. I was on public transport a week ago and I was travelling with football and rugby supporters ( who shall remain nameless )... and there was absolutely no doubt about where there passion was , it was in my and everyone elses face ( literally) . Here is my issue when there is excitement and passion for Jesus , His Kingdom , His saving power , His life , love , purpose and presence there is a cooling from many people with words like :fanaticism ,'over the top', even 'crazy', unnecessary.
Well I want to declare today that my passion is and always will be JESUS , the King of Kings , the Lord of Lords , the Bright and Morning Star , the Fairest of ten thousand to my soul, the Altogether Lovely ....and I intend to by His grace keep it stoked up for His glory . You see dear friends we all fall the way we lean , and I want to encourage you to lean into , press into JESUS !
Pray for each other , build up each other and please don't be so conservative in your Christianity that it all becomes a 'ho-hum journey'. The days are evil and the living God calls us to be burning , sizzling with His presence....producing Holy Salt and Holy Light!!!
I am glad to be back on this blog , didn't have the privilege there for a time , however , I will say that God is good all the time .
I look forward to further vision casting of what could and should be instead of what is :
PROVERBS 29:18 ''WITHOUT VISION , PEOPLE PERISH''. The esv translation says ''WITHOUT PROPHETIC ...YES PROPHETIC REVELATION, PEOPLE CAST OFF RESTRAINT."

Pray about it friends .

MARNEY

No comments: