Tuesday, November 10, 2009

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT JESUS IS GOING TO DO NEXT

I have been quite challenged in recent days to hear many people suggesting that the days of miracles happening in these years is "over ".
I am afraid that I totally disagree.......you see I don't only BELIEVE in miracles ,I live my life DEPENDING on them!
For those of us who love Jesus as Lord & Saviour there is much historical & current evidence to validate the power of God's Holy Spirit moving in peoples lives, & this is as evident as it ever has been.I personally am a recipient of such a blessing from the Lord , as has many in my friends & family circles .
I am sad that many do neither acknowledge or have personal experience of God's miraculous presence happening in their lives. So today I want to inspire some of you to dare to believe that JESUS' power is still very much a reality for you and your life. However, be very aware that Jesus ' promises of faith are not some kind of 'santa claus' gift there is much more that you need to know about God's provision in your life.
1. Jesus loves you & died for your sins.
2.He longs for you to become His son or daughter.
3. His peace which passes all intellectual understanding can be your inheritance today.
4.Be absolutely convinced the day of miracles is NOT OVER.
5. Believe JESUS' words from His own lips from John 14:12-14 "I TELL YOU THE TRUTH , ANYONE WHO HAS FAITH IN ME WILL DO WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING. HE WILL DO EVEN GREATER THINGS THAN THESE , BECAUSE I AM GOING TO THE FATHER.
v.13 AND I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU ASK IN MY NAME, SO THAT THE SON MAY BRING GLORY TO THE FATHER. v14. YOU MAY ASK ME FOR ANYTHING IN MY NAME , & I WILL DO IT."
6. Do not demand your personal miracle , just lay your legitimate request before God.
7. Check your motivation for even requesting God's intervention.
8. Remember even God is a respecter of free will in your life & the lives of others.
9. Trust the Scriptures in these matters of FAITH & PRAYER.
10. Be grateful when the Lord says either" YES," "NO" or" WAIT".
11. Be assured of this certainty : YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT JESUS IS GOING TO DO NEXT IN YOUR LIFE.
Just give Him free access & watch your attitude, world , relationships, outlook, and life changed for the better .
Praying for my readers.
MARNEY

No comments: