Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CHOICES....CHOICES....CHOOSE JESUS WAY EVERY DAY

1. Today I choose LOVE ......No occasion justifies hatred. No injustice warrants bitterness , I choose love. Today I will love Jesus and what Jesus loves . ( John 3:16-17)

2. Today I choose GRACIOUSNESS.....I will overlook the inconveniences of the world. Instead of cursing the one who gets ahead of me anywhere, I will invite him/her to do so. Rather than complain that the wait is too long, I will thank Jesus for a moment to pray. Instead of clenching my fist at new assignments, I will face them with Holy Spirit joy & courage.

3.Today I choose SELF-CONTROL.....I am a spiritual being. After this body has died, my spirit will soar. I refuse to let what will perish , rule the ETERNAL. I choose self-control. I wil be impassioned only by FAITH, I will be influenced only by JESUS. I will be taught only by the Living Word & the written Word.

4.Today I choose JOY..........I will invite JESUS to be Lord of my circumstances, I will refuse the temptation to be cynical...the tool of idealism turned sour. I will refuse to see people as anything less than human beings, created by God. I will refuse to see any problem as anything less than an opportunity to see GOD.

More choices to come in future days......PLEASE ALWAYS CHOOSE THE BEST WAY , JESUS IS THE WAY ,THE TRUTH & THE LIFE....Choose Him & you will be at PEACE with God , yourself & a dying world!

SELAH

Praying for all of you.

MARNEY

No comments: