Monday, April 27, 2009

jJESUS ....THE WAY THE TRUTH ..THE LIFE .....ABSOLUTE TRUTH

I am really becoming stirred in my being about the "post modern " aproach to Christianity.
Let it be stated : Post modernistic perspective rejects ,absolute truth, embraces pluralism & quite frankly I could go on ........however, wisdom tells me to state no further.,
Jesus did not come to REMOVE our minds , rather to RENEW them ( Romans 12 :1-2). So I am not being ridiculously ignorant of where readers may be at in their theology , neither am I a blinkered Christian leader who is just being " irrelevant". Please know that JESUS 'WORD on HIMSELF is TRUTH !He said this about Himself ; ''I AM THE WAY, AND THE TRUTH , AND .THE LIFE.NO ONE ( NO ONE ) COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME ." Sounds to me very much like an ABSOLUTE! (JOHN 14:6) Jesus also said of Himself : ''I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE .HE WHO COMES TO ME WILL NEVER BE THIRSTY". (JOHN 6:35) Jesus keeps saying : ''I AM " over & over again , JOHN 10:7 "THEREFORE JESUS SAID AGAIN , "I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I AM THE GATE FOR THE SHEEP." All absolute statements and all true statements ........in my heart, mind & spirit! Later on in ACTS 4:12 Peter filled with The Holy Spirit (ACTS 4:8)went onto preach a great sermon ( if you are searching for some real truth in your life ...have a read ) ,verse 12 Peter says : "SALVATION IS FOUND IN NO ONE ELSE ,FOR THERE IS NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN TO MEN BY WHICH WE MUST BE SAVED."
RAVI ZECHARIAS ( a global reputable man of GOD who is often used as a speaker for The Billy Graham ministries) said : ''TRUTH,MORALITY & MEANING ARE CONNECTED. IF THE FIRST GOES INTO CONFUSION THEN SO DO MANY OTHER SIGNIFICANT VALUES JESUS ESTABLISHED NOT MERELY THE EXISTENCE OF TRUTH , HE IS TRUTH !"
I come in prayerful , loving humility as I write these words today ......please prayerfully consider and read the WORD of God .
It really is either through THE CROSS in humble repentance or we have sadly ( even if intellectually ) been deceived .

GRACE & PRAYING

MARNEY

No comments: