Monday, August 11, 2008

POWERFUL PRAYER IS THE WORK THAT PREPARES OUR HEARTS FOR GOD'S STRATEGY

I am still at Brengle , which is a Holiness Conference and really I am being filled up with so many wonderfully extravagant spiritual power packs from God.
I have always believed in the power of PRAYER , but again this has been confirmed to me in the deep place of sitting wih Jesus.
You see with all that we are called to do , be in every way , it all rises and falls on allowing the Spirit of God to enable us through our pursuit and hungering after His presence . Good ideas change to God's ideas , me asking Jesus to bless my plans becomes Jesus giving me His plans,my strength which runs out, is superseded by the power & presence of His Holy Spirit at work in me & in the world Jesus died for.
There is so much that could be achieved if we all would simply, honestly , faithfully ,desperately ,
PRAY.......PRAY.....PRAY.....PRAY!
How is your prayer life today dear friends? Please take time to listen to Jesus, listen to God speaking to you through His Word , and most of all let us all get off our lofty opinions about everything & listen to what the Lord thinks ...........then just maybe we shall see REVIVAL .
Please don't just pontificate, or vegetate let us all stimulate ourselves into the place of prayer that brings revival and renewal into our own lives & others will catch the flame of God's heart , mind & will for His people.

Read today MATTHEW 6 ...Jesus says :"WHEN YOU PRAY ...." not if !
"WHEN YOU FAST....."not if ! "WHEN YOU GIVE....."not if !

I have to be a person that prays , to make it worthy for Jesus today, how about you?

MARNEY

No comments: